Saturday, March 28, 2009

Macbeth movie.... again.....

At first, I thought it will be the same Macbeth that I watched back in the foundation course, but it was not the same movie that I watched. It was a movie with the same title, but it was a different version that what I watched. The war and fighting scenes was an EPIC FAILURE. The scene was not alive, people are standing like statue at the background. What was in the head of the producer, cant he/she think better? A fighting/war scenes should have lots of movement, event on the background we should see people killing each other. For me, the character expression was not convincing, that just disappoint me even more. The witches….. Where the hell the beach comes from? It was not on the beach as I’m remembered, and yeah, I’m pretty sure the scene was not on the beach. What I can say about the Macbeth movie is, it was a ‘let down’ production, and it will disappoint the audience who watched the movie. Personally I think that it might be better read the text rather than watching the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment